lördag 13 maj 2017

"If I was Swedish ;)" och SIS17

Som slutprojekt i kursen "Comics, International Perspectives" jag gått under vårterminen har jag gjort fanzinet "If I was Swedish ;)". Det är en återberättelse av när en främmande man försökte stöta på mig genom onlinespelet World of Warcraft. 
Fanzinet kommer att släppas i fysisk form till Stockholms Internationella Seirefestival [SIS] nästa vecka, den 20-21 Maj på kulturhuset stadsteatern. Jag och mina kollegor i seriekollektivet PseudoDöd går att hitta vid bord H24-H25. Nämnde jag att serien är den första jag släppt helt på engelska?
---
As my final project for the university course "Comics, International Perspectives" i have made the brand new fanzine "If I was Swedish ;)". The comic is a re-telling of when a strange man tried to hit on me through the online game World of Warcraft.
A physical copy of the zine will be available at Stockholm International Comics Festival [SIS] next weekend, may 20-21st at kulturhuset stadsteatern. I will share a table with my amazing colleagues in my comics collective PseudoDöd. This zine is also my first comic published in english!

If you can not make it to SIS, you can read a free copy here. To order a physical copy, contact me through email

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar